Wednesday, February 18, 2015

T Minus 20

I'm in love.

Not with someone, not even close, but with something.

I wrote an earlier post about finding my purpose in life at my very young age and as I get closer to one of the biggest milestones in my campaign I can't stop thinking. I am t-minus 20 days from one of the biggest days of my life, actually. I'm not one to believe in Fate or Destiny but somehow I feel like when I made the choice to do this with my life that this day would come sooner or later.

It kind of feels like a wedding day of sorts: I need everything to be planned, as close to perfect as it can be, and I'm even already planning my outfit, I have a location picked out, and I'll be with my mom for this important day.

Also like a wedding I'm sure I'll cry at some point during the day and that I'll need tons of cake after it's over. There won't be speeches about me, but silence to remember others and to reflect on what I'm going to do after I leave the museum because going will change my life.

Sounds just like a wedding to me.Why do we only have weddings for marriage? I think everyone has some sort of career wedding, and in that sense yes I'm marrying young. And I'm happy with my choice.

I talked to the  head of Accessibility Services at the museum and she has pu in my request for the Highlight Tour! It's so cool to speak to the people at the museum because they are so helpful and I absolutely love them!




No comments:

Post a Comment